India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Registration Direct Link indiapostgdsonline.gov.in Department of Post of India has released notification for the recruitment for Gramin Dak Sevak GDS, Branch Postmaster BPM, and Assistant Branch Postmaster ABPM Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF for 40889 Posts, The candidates who are preparing for the India Post Office GDS Bharti 2023 Online Registration Form has started from 27 January 2023 to 16 February 2023 and who have completed 10th exam from any recognized board of India.
They can fill the India Post Office Online Application Form through the official website of the India Post Office indiapostgdsonline.gov.in Recruitment 2023, The candidates who are interested for India Post GDS Jobs 2023 completed all eligibility criteria. Before you Apply Online Application Form Kindly Read the Full Gramin Dak Sevak GDS, Branch Postmaster BPM, and Assistant Branch Postmaster ABPM Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF Download Link.
Department of Post of India has released the India Post Office Notification 2023 PDF States wise so you can online apply for the India India Post Gramin Dak Sevak GDS, Branch Postmaster BPM, and Assistant Branch Postmaster ABPM Vacancy 2023 circle wise like Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chattisgarh, Delhi, Gujarat, Harayana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, North East, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal Recruitment Apply Online Application Form 2023. Candidates should go to the official website of IPO Recruitment 2023 indiapostgdsonline.gov.in, however before applying, please read the whole information regarding to this vacancy, which is mentioned below.
|Recruitment Organization||India Post|
|Name of Posts||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|No. of Vacancies||40889|
|Registration begins||27th January 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||16th February 2023|
|Selection Process||Merit Based (10th Pass)|
|Job Location||23 Circles across the country’s official|
India Post Circle GDS Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 40889
Posts Name: Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)/ BPM/ ABPM
Eligibility Criteria for India Post GDS Recruitment 2023
The candidate should have Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard having passed in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of GDS.
Documents Required for India Post GDS Recruitment 2023:
The documents that are required to apply for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak Bharti 2023 :
- Scan copy of Photograph
- Scan copy of Signature
- Marksheet of 10th standard
- Certificate of Date of Birth
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- Computer Certificate
- Certificate of Physically Handicapped (If applicable)
Application Fee India Post GDS Recruitment 2023
- For UR/ OBC/ EWS Male/ trans-man Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For Female, SC/ST and PWD candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online (or) at any Head Post Office
Age Limit India Post GDS Recruitment 2023
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The Selection Process of India Postal Circle GDS Vacancy 2023 includes the following Stages:
- Merit List on the basis of qualifying examination (10th class)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
India Post Circle GDS Recruitment Salary:
Emoluments in the form of Time Related Continuity Allowance (TRCA) are paid to GDS.The following minimum TRCA shall be payable to different categories of GDS after engagement:
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab|
Steps For Apply India Post Circle GDS Recruitment 2023
- Go to official website https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
- Click “Download Notification” find the advertisement, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
Important Dates India Post GDS Recruitment 2023
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 27-01-2023
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 16-02-2023
Download PDF Notification: Click Here
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Apply Online: Click Here