Income Tax Recruitment 2023 | MTS, Tax Assistant & Other Posts | Vacancies 72 | Last Date 06.02.2023 | Download Income Tax Recruitment Notification @ incometaxindia.gov.in
Income tax Recruitment 2023: Applications are invited from eligible candidates for Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant and Multi-Tasking Staff positions under the office of the Principal Chief Commissioner of Income-tax, Tamilnadu & Puducherry. As per the latest announcement from Income Tax Department, eligible candidates may submit their application through online mode. Online application link will be activated up 11.59 Pm on 06.02.2023. Aspirants searching for central govt jobs may use this opportunity of Income Tax Recruitment. Totally 72 vacancies are to be filled for TN Income Tax recruitment.
Applicants shall refer Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment notification for more details about reservation, age relaxation, selection process, etc. candidates should be meritorious sportsperson in Athletics, Badminton, Basket Ball, Body Building, Cricket, Football, Hockey, Swimming, Table Tennis, etc. Probation period of selected candidates would be 2 years. Candidates can check sports eligibility from official notification. Income Tax recruitment notification can be downloaded at incometaxindia.gov.in.
Income Tax Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Income Tax Department|
|Advertisement No||26 (5)/ ESTT/ SPORTS/ 2022|
|Post Name||Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant & Multi-Tasking Staff|
|Job Location||Tamilnadu & Puducherry|
|No of Vacancies||72|
|Last Date for submission of Application Form||06.02.2023|
Income Tax Department Posts Details
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies||Salary|
|Income Tax Inspector||28||Rs.9300-34800+ GP 4600|
|Tax Assistant||28||Rs.5200-20200+ GP 2400|
|Multi-Tasking Staff||16||Rs.5200-20200+ GP 1800|
Income Tax Recruitment 2023 PostsvDistribution on Sports Wise
Income Tax MTS & Other Posts Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have Degree/ 10th qualification.
- Income Tax Inspector- 18-30 Years
- Tax Assistant & MTS – 18-27 Years
- May be test/ interview will be conducted for selection of candidates.
- Online mode of application form is acceptable for TN Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment.
Steps To apply Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment 2023
- Visit www.tnincometax.gov.in
- Click on “Recruitment” then open the link “Sports quota Recruitment”.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Click on “Application Form” for Meritorious sports person.
- Fill the application with suitable details.
- Upload necessary documents.
- Submit the filled in application form.
Important Links for Income Tax Recruitment 2023
|APPLY ONLINE LINK||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE|
BCPL Recruitment 2023, Apply 121 Apprentice Posts