E Shram Card 2023 Registration : The Ministry of Labour and Employment of India launched the portal named e-Shram for the welfare of workers who are in unorganized sectors. This e-Shram portal is launched to track all the information and gather statistics on unorganized sector labourers and employees. The information gathered will be utilized to build new plans, policies and job possibilities for unorganized sector workers and labourers.
The information about the E Shram Card 2023 will be made available in the article below or on eshram.gov.in. Read the article carefully till the end to get a step by step guide on the information pertaining to E Shram Card Registration 2023. Moreover, you should check the E Shram Card Payment Status 2023 after completing the Registration.
E Shram Card 2023 Apply Online
The Government of India has started a Yojana to provide the employees of the unorganized sector with special securities through pensions. One needs to apply for an online e-shram card to get certain benefits, and sign up for the card through the e-shram portal. Only Indian citizens can apply for this yojana. The candidates are not required to pay any application fee to get the E Shram Card Registration 2023 for this scheme done. You just have to pay Rs 20 to update the details on your UAN card. The fees can be paid online through net banking or debit card or credit card. The income taxpayer can not Apply Online For Eshram Card.
|Yojana||E Shram Card 2023|
|Started by||PM Narendra Modi|
|Started in year||2023|
|Purpose||Provide pension to workers in unorganized sector|
|Benefit||Pension after 60 years age|
|Pension Amount||1000 or 3000 per month|
|Ways For E Shram Card Apply||Online|
|Documents required for E Shram Card Registration 2023||Aadhar card, PAN Card etc|
Eligibility for EShram Card Registration 2023
You need to follow the Eligibility for E-Shram Card Registration 2023 criteria for the registration at the e-shram portal.
- Only ones under the age limit of 16 to 59 years can apply.
- Income tax payers cannot apply.
- Only the ones working in the unorganized sector can apply.
- The members of Employees Provident Fund Organization and Employees State Insurance Corporation are not eligible for E Shram Card Registration 2023.
Benefits of E Shram Card 2023
The benefits of Benefits of E Shram Card 2023 includes the following:
- Financial support
- Social Security Scheme
- More job opportunities
- Laborers, street vendors and domestic workers will be brought together through this scheme.
- 38 crore unorganized sector workers are prepared
- Workers will be divided according to thor work respectively
- Database will be made available from Aadhar.
- A 12 digit record will be provided to the registered workers valid across India.
- The Ministry of Labor and Employment will operate this portal.
- All widow women will get financial help of Rs 1500 under the terms of this card.
- Having this card will allow students to participate in the programs held by the central government.
Guidelines for E Shram Card Registration 2023
- Open the official website www.eshram.gov.in, Visit Here.
- Open the register option on homepage
- Enter the contact details which are linked to theAadhar Card.
- Enter the captcha code.
- Mark EPFO and ESIC option as NO.
- Select option saying Send OTP.
- Fill in the OTP.
- Enter your Aadhar number.
- Read the terms and conditions carefully and mark the box and then submit it.
- Enter the OTP sent on your mobile number linked to Aadhar.
- Fill in complete personal details.
- Fill your address.
- Fill the educational qualification asked.
- Fill all the other information asked for.
- Check all the details again before submitting.
- The E-shram card will be generated.
Documents for Apply Online E-Shram Card 2023 @ eshram.gov.in
Before registering to the Eshram.gov.in or E Shram Card Apply Online, keep your details in hand.
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- PAN card
- Birth Certificate
- Address proof
- Bank passbook
- IFSC code
- Recent Electricity bill
- Passport size photograph.
Stakeholders of E Shram Card 2023 Yojana
Stakeholders include the people eligible for using the E Shram Card Registration 2023 Portal. It includes the following:
- Ministry of labor and employment
- National informatics center
- State or UT Government
- Private sector partner
- Line Ministries
- Unorganized workers
- Department of Post
EShram Card Payment Status 2023
The Portal provides an opportunity to check the E Shram Card Payment Status 2023.
- Open the official website of Portal @ eshram.gov.in or direct Link.
- Home page will open. Open the login portal
- Enter the application number and password
- Click submit and wait for next page.
- The display will show the E Shram Card Payment Status 2023 details
- Check whether the E Shram Card Payment Status 2023 you made is being done or not.
E Shram Card Download PDF 2023
The registered labours can E Shram Card Download PDF 2023 by following the certain steps.
- Open the official website or Direct Link for download.
- Home page will appear
- Select already registered option
- Click Update Profile
- Enter your Mobile number linked to Aadhar.
- Fill in the captcha code and press send OTP
- Enter the OTP Sent
- Now Download E Shram Card PDF 2023.
Benefits of EShram Card 2023 By eshram.gov.in
One must know the Benefits of EShram Card 2023 before applying online.
- Person working in unorganized sector
- Those whose PF money is not deducted
- People working on daily wages
- Students cannot get this card made
- Those looking for jobs should not get this E Shram Card 2023.
eshram.gov.in Card Registration 2023
|Official website eshram.gov.in||Visit Here|
|E Shram Card Registration Apply Online||Visit Here|
Best policy of LIC you can get up to 50 lakhs by paying less than 7 thousand rupees.
State Wise Eshram Card Application Form 2023
|State Wise List||Application Form|
|AR – Arunachal Pradesh||Check Here|
|AS – Assam||Check Here|
|AP – Andhra Pradesh||Check Here|
|BR – Bihar||Check Here|
|CH – Chandigarh||Check Here|
|CG – Chattisgarh||Check Here|
|DL – Delhi||Check Here|
|GA – Goa||Check Here|
|GJ – Gujarat||Check Here|
|HR – Haryana||Check Here|
|HP – Himachal Pradesh||Check Here|
|JR – Jharkhand||Check Here|
|JK – Jammu & Kashmir||Check Here|
|KA – Karnataka||Check Here|
|KL – Kerala||Check Here|
|MP – Madhya Pradesh||Check Here|
|MH – Maharashtra||Check Here|
|MN – Manipur||Check Here|
|MZ- Mizoram||Check Here|
|NL – Nagaland||Check Here|
|OD – Odisha||Check Here|
|PB – Punjab||Check Here|
|RJ – Rajasthan||Check Here|
|SK – Sikkim||Check Here|
|TS – Telangana||Check Here|
|TN – Tamil Nadu||Check Here|
|UK – Uttarakhand||Check Here|
|UP – Uttar Pradesh State||Check Here|
|WB – West Bengal State||Check Here|
FAQs on E Shram Card Self Registration 2023
Ans. Only the people of the unorganized sector can do E Shram Card Registration 2023.
Ans. The E-Shram card 2023 offers workers the pension of minimum Rs 3000 after attaining the age of 60 years.
Ans. The person attaining the age of 18 years or more being an Indian citizen is eligible for E-Shram card.
Ans. The register.eshram.gov.in provides the E Shram Card Registration 2023.
Ans. No, Eshram Card is on