Bank of India Recruitment 2023: BOI has released the detailed notification for the Recruitment of 500 Probationary officers JMGS-1 on 10th February 2023. The detailed notification has been made available for aspiring students through the official Bank of India website on 10th February 2023. Interested candidates can apply online for BOI Recruitment 2023 from 11th February to 25th February 2023.
Bank Of India Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Article Title||Bank of India (BOI) Recruitment 2023|
|Bank Name||Bank Of India|
|Date Duration||11 Feb 2023 to 25 February 2023|
Bank Of India Posts Details 2023
- Credit Officer: 350
- IT Officer: 150
- Total Vacancy: 500
- Credit Officer:- Graduate In Any Stream.
- IT Officer:- B.Tech/ PG in CS/ ECE/ IT OR DOEACC ‘B’ Level
- The age limit for this recruitment is 20-29 Years. The crucial date for the calculation of the age is 1.2.2023. The age Relaxation will be given as per the Rules of the Government.
BOI PO Recruitment Apply Online
- Check the eligibility from the BOI PO Notification 2023
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below or visit the website bankofindia.co.in
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Fees
- Print the Application Form.
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS: Rs.850/-
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs.175/-
Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- Online Written Exam- 225 Marks
- Group Discussion (GD)- 40 Marks
- Personal Interview (PI)- 60 Marks
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
Online Application Start Date: 11th February 2023
Last Date of Application: 25th February 2023
|BOI Recruitment Notification||Read Notification|
|BOI Apply Online||Apply Online|
Deendayal Port Authority Recruitment 2023 for 108 Apprentice Posts